Ishida Uni-7 Series
- Large color touchscreen (7 in)
- Adjustable touchscreen viewing angle
- Color graphics on customer-side display (not available on part number 109368, labeler scale)
- Dual-range weighing (0 to 15 lb × 0.005 lb/15 to 30 lb × 0.01 lb)
- Front-load label cassette
- Supports multiple label formats
- Ethernet communications
- Up to 99 pages of preset keys
- 77 tactile keys
- 4 MB standard memory expandable to 2 GB
- Self-serve mode/operation
- 30+ selectable fixed bar code formats
- Configurable for different languages including Spanish, French and German
- Compatible with third-party communication software, including Invatron’s PLUM and ADC’s InterScale
- 2020 nutrition labeling
Standardize Retail Price-Computing
Whether operated from a back room, poised on a deli counter, or suspended somewhere in between, Ishida’s Uni-7 is a must for today’s modern retail settings. The complete Uni-7 Series showcases models for every station type, each a completely networkable scale base and printer, and each a variation on the same highly functional Uni-7 interface.
Front and center is the Uni-7’s sleek titanium appearance and one-of-a-kind color touchscreen. Users can customize the display with their own unique product catagories and PLUs. For the most lifelike experience, a tactile sensation and audible tone signals each press of a button. But that’s just the beginning. Uni-7 is equipped with a quick-change, front-loading label cassette, and multilingual capability. Easily manage everything from frequent price changes to future meat and nutrition-labeling tasks. Innovation at its best, Ishida’s Uni-7 Series is the tool of choice for unifying workspaces everywhere.
Uni-7 Bench and Pole
A perfect counter-level or bench-top device, this all-in-one scale offers weighing, printing and price computing. Advertise directly to your customers on their own full-color display, housed within the scale itself (bench model) or on an elevated pole.
The only hanging scale on the market with a full-color touchscreen. This space-saving, suspended design cradles product in its bowl-shaped pan. Keypad and display remain at eye level, away from busy work areas or moisture.
Thanks to a simple, customized large-button keypad and pole-mounted color display, selfservice applications are more feasible than ever. Customers view images for each PLU and follow instructions to weigh and print labels for their own merchandise.